IF YOU KNEW WHAT WAS COMING … you’d smile. You wouldn’t spend a minute hanging on to anything, even the good things.
Feeling the need to hang on, creates resistance.
Appreciating what you have in the moment and allowing things to gently shift with the ebb and flow of the tide stimulates your vibration to raise, with total faith that improvement is imminent, change is taking place and even more delightful things will move in to match what you’ve been wanting all along. ~ ER
My Soul Is Calling Me
- to remember I have everything I need right now
- to know that I am enough
- to believe I am worth it
- to trust the power of my deepest desires
- to feel my guidance and not second guess it
- to move forward when inspiration propels me there
- to have faith in the love we all are at our core
- to say YES to what I really want
- to allow even better things to unfold
- to be true to myself
- to know when I’m aligned and be perfectly ok when I am not
- to relax and float gently along with the current of pleasurable, comforting, ease and abundance … and just enjoy the ride. ~ ER
As quite a few of us are getting into the swing of playing “This Month I’m LETTING GO”, it reminded me that it’s much more sustainable if we find something to HOLD ON TO as well.
- If we want to let go a few kilos – hold on to getting fitter or stronger.
- If we want to let go something that’s been a struggle – hold on to ease or peace.
- If we want to let go negative thoughts – hold on to quietening the mind for a while.
- If we want to let go a relationship – well, just read the poem below …
DON’T JUST TRY TO LET GO … say hello, to something improved, something more than before, something shiny and new … because that’s what the Universe is lining up for you!
Letting go, is giving your attention to the past.
Focusing forward, ensures the transformation will last!
Talk endlessly about what you really want now,
think about “why”, but, forget the “how”.
Our task is to ask,
then trust we’ll be inspired,
to the actions that harmonize,
with our most important core desires.
We were all born with guidance; knowing when something feels right,
if it’s been more like a struggle, you’re ready to give up the fight.
What causes the suffering is when you close down your heart,
if you’ve been holding someone at fault, don’t tear yourself apart …
… you see your own inner being loves this person just as they be,
and that’s the conflict right there, if you disagree.
Relationships are eternal, they weren’t meant to end,
in fact, we really can’t break them, we can only pretend …
… that the other has wronged us in ways unforgivable,
set yourself free; do those things again that made life together, so joyously liveable.
Remember the Love you happily gave right at the start?
That was really a gift to yourself … so just re-open your heart! ~ ER
When I was going through some contrast a few months back, these words soothed me, brought me stability and kept me focused on the thought that “Improvement Is Natural”. I also used the poster as my desktop wallpaper so when I turned on my laptop, this gentle message was always there to greet me. ~ ER
SOOTHING WORDS TO SAY TO YOURSELF … I’m on my path and everything’s alright!
THANKING THE UNIVERSE for what you’ve been given, is such an empowering process (feel free to add to or rewrite the words to suit you).
I love money … and I like how you keep showing me interesting, unique and different ways for money to flow.
I love my body … and I adore how you keep my blood pumping, my heart beating, my cells regenerating, my hair growing, my eyes seeing, my muscles strengthening, my system thriving.
I love relationships … and I really appreciate how you keep matching me with like-minded, funny, easy-going, gorgeous, happy, uplifting people.
I love intimacy … and oh my goodness, I’m blown away by the intensely pleasurable sensations I get to experience in conscious communion with others.
I love animals … and I’m incredibly happy to be blessed by their company, their beauty, their entertaining presence, their balancing energy, their unconditional acceptance.
I love food … and wow, thank you for providing me with so much variety, so many textures, scintillating flavours, such deliciously enjoyable fuel.
I love this planet … and I’m in awe of how you keep the sun rising, the rain falling, the plants growing, the soil replenishing, the rivers flowing, the flowers blooming, the birds singing and all of life constantly evolving.
I love clarity … and I’m thoroughly delighted to be gifted daily infusions of Pure Energy, Creativity, Passion, Vision and Purpose.
I love to focus … and I greatly appreciate how you keep guiding me to thoughts, ideas and actions, that are in harmony with my core Desires.
I love alignment …and I really, really like how you keep bringing me evidence of how life works best, in comfortable, humorous and the most delightful ways.
Thank You. I Love You. I now know and accept, I AM a Valued and Worthy part of YOU ~ ER
Would you like to play “This Month I’m Letting Go” with me?
It’s a game inspired by the teachings of Abraham, to help us release the resistant vibration that’s been holding back the things we want, from coming to us easily.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Whether we would like more money, a house, a relationship, a health cure, a career change, or to fix a specific problem in our lives — we just LET IT GO for the rest of this month.
2. We trust that it’s in our vortex — and we simply RELEASE THE URGENCY for the condition to change right now.
3. We do our best to move away from that troublesome topic — and GIVE IT TO THE UNIVERSE TO MANAGE for the next few weeks.
4. Rather than stressing about, focusing on, trying to find solutions for or strategizing about that particular thing — we decide to enjoy ourselves and BASK IN THE GOOD FEELING WE PREFER TO FEEL instead.
5. If we find ourselves thinking about that thing again — we just gently release it for now and PIVOT BACK TO A BETTER FEELING THOUGHT.
6 We also acknowledge that we are completely FREE to pick up the problem again next month if we choose to do so — OR NOT!
Want to join in?
Send a reply message if you’d like to play along and tell me if there’s something I can do to support you in having even more fun with this game. ~ ER
P.S. It also made me think about one of my Confessions
CONFESSION # 70 … ONE DAY I JUST DECIDED TO GIVE UP
and I gave up all struggle,
I gave up all resistance,
I gave up all complaining,
I gave up all contradictory thoughts,
I gave up all limiting beliefs,
I gave up all dis-empowering attitudes,
I gave up all need to control,
I gave up wanting other peoples approval, permission or understanding &
I gave up my incessant need to explain or justify who I am, what I’m doing & where I am at.
I NOW ALLOW … things to be easy, to go with the flow, to think well of myself and others, to only repeat beliefs that give each of us freedom to be who we choose to be, to hold attitudes that serve my expansion, to relax more, to trust my feelings to guide me, to be true to myself, to have faith that everything that occurs is leading me home, to an even grander version of love. ~ 500confessions.com
Whenever I decide to feel HONOURED, APPRECIATED and SUPPORTED … the evidence that I am, shows itself to me.
Whenever I decide to feel LOVED, CHERISHED and ADORED … the evidence that I am, shows itself to me.
Whenever I decide to feel SUCCESSFUL, PROSPEROUS and FREE … the evidence that I am, shows itself to me.
Whenever I decide to feel any way I want, life proves me to be right. We have all been given that power … the power to consciously choose how we want to feel and to deliberately focus our attention in that direction! ~ ER