Three things to STOP saying when you’re in the middle of contrast.
1. Oh no, not this again, I hate going through contrast. (Hating)
2. I’ve done something wrong again and I can’t seem to get my life to work. (Shaming}
3. That person is doing that same thing again and they should change. (Blaming)
BLESS THE CONTRAST … it’s a good thing AND the best preparation for the next phase of your life – guaranteed. ~ ER
In my heart I feel the love
In my emotions I sense the way
In my mind I create the scene
In my imagination I hold the vision
In my future I see the dream
In my soul I hold the truth
In my Source I choose to align
In my wisdom I know I can be and do and create anything, I intend as reality for me. ~ ER
I’VE GOT THIS … I can only hear the answers when I’m really listening. I can only thrive when I stop striving. I can only feel love when I am letting my own love flow. I can only find what I’m looking for when I relax and trust and just let all the tension go.
I can only be sustainably satisfied when I do things in joy rather than because I think that I should. I can only control the direction of my mood when I accept it’s perfectly natural to feel really good.
I can only receive assistance when I truly have faith and allow. I can only move forward when I realise, that I have absolutely everything I need right NOW. ~ ER
I DON’T NEED TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN …
Life gets so much easier every time I STOP trying to “make” something happen (as a result of the past) and start focusing on what I want and why I want it (creating into the future).
If things haven’t been going the way I’d like them to, there’s always another road to take me towards my desires.
When I Trust it will be shown to me,
have Faith that the Universe will provide,
a better way is then pre-paved so well,
I can sit back in awe and just enjoy the ride. ~ ER
I FOUND THAT LOVE CAME SO EASILY TO ME … when I stopped looking at what others were giving and opened myself up to truly receiving.
I FOUND THAT MONEY CAME SO EASILY TO ME … when I stopped trying to find ways to “make it” and just looked for more ways to “add value and have fun”.
I FOUND THAT SUCCESS CAME SO EASILY TO ME … when I stopped working for a living and started playing with my life. ~ ER
IT’S TIME TO ENJOY LIFE MORE … to smell the flowers, to bask in the sunshine, to soak up the atmosphere, to breathe deeply the freshest of air … to laugh about nothing, to find beauty in contrast, to sense the true essence of others, to relax and remember that the world will keep turning, the birds will keep singing, my heart will keep beating whether I do this now, or not. ~ ER
What you think about me is irrelevant. What I think about MYSELF is everything.
Just because someone reacts strongly or suddenly drops out of my life when I’m feeling really good doesn’t mean I’ve done something wrong … quite the contrary. It can also mean I’ve just stepped up a level and we’re not a vibrational match at the moment.
Being “true to myself” is the most powerful gift I can give to the world. ~ ER
FOUR STRATEGIES THAT BOOST THE ENERGY IN MY RELATIONSHIP
1. I TAKE CARE OF MY OWN NEEDS FIRST … When I’m full of love for life, the people around me are showered with affection, appreciation and praise. I need nothing from them and can give from a totally unconditional place.
“We only NEED something from others when we haven’t been looking after ourselves.” ~ ER
2. I TREAT MYSELF WELL … After studying “Men Are From Mars Women Are From Venus”, I started practicing BEING OK when a guy takes time out from the relationship (also called “going to his cave”). I make sure I treat my body, mind and soul beautifully all the time, especially while he’s temporarily absent and TRUST he will come back even stronger than before.
3. I OPEN MY HEART BEFORE I OPEN MY MOUTH … After working extensively with the teachings of Abraham Hicks, I now do whatever it takes to get myself into my happy/empowered/centered place BEFORE I start an important conversation, before I make a new decision, before we go out, before making love, before I do almost anything at all.
4. I EXPRESS HOW I’M REALLY FEELING … After many wonderful relationships I’ve found there’s nothing that moves energy quicker than being honest and open about where I’m at emotionally, BUT always with an intention to clear the air, to help myself feel better and NOT make my mate responsible for any of it. ~ ER
IT’S ALL ABOUT ME … When I assume someone else is causing a problem – it’s really me!
When I think someone else should change – it’s really me that needs to change my attitude!
When I focus on what someone else has done wrong – it’s really me who’s focusing in the wrong direction!
When I believe someone’s stopping me from having what I want – it’s really me preventing good things from coming!
Everything starts, continues and ends with the attention I keep giving to it – period! ~ ER