Teacher – Build Your Own Website
Private or group sessions available between Southport, LABRADOR and Runaway Bay on The Gold Coast of AUSTRALIA. Each class runs for 2 hours once or twice a week over a 2 or 4 week period. They are suitable for anyone wanting to build their own website from scratch in the cheapest way possible or for those simply wanting to learn how to maintain, add content or change an existing wordpress website.
Bring Your Own Laptop or Tablet.
PLEASE NOTE – You do not need any programming skills or special software to be able to build your own website, just a basic knowledge of how to use the internet, type with your computer keyboard and how to send an email … you’ll be surprised how easy it really is!
In These Classes You Will Discover:
- Where you can go to build a professional looking FREE website.
- If a BLOG and/or a WEBSITE is best for your purposes.
- Selecting the best free website building software for you.
- How to know if you’re getting ‘ripped off’ by a free offer.
- Business or Personal website recommendations.
- Building a proper foundation right from the beginning.
- Deciding on the best keywords and ‘meta’ description for your website.
- Choosing your domain name.
- Registering your domain name.
- The best options for hosting your website.
- Building the framework of your website in one click.
- The easy way to choose an appropriate theme for your website.
- Creating your website layout … a blog or traditional website or both.
- Adding pages and categories to your website.
- The right way to include other peoples website links.
- Writing CAPTIVATING CONTENT for your website.
- Choosing the writing style that works for you.
- How to resize, add a watermark and upload pictures to your website.
- Adding video, pdf and other files to your website.
- The quickest ways to have your website indexed by Google.
- How and where to promote your website.
- The MOST IMPORTANT things to do so people will find you on the internet.
- Where to find a wealth of FREE and USEFUL resources, right underneath your fingertips.
- The key ingredients for success on the internet.
About Your Tutor:
Elizabeth Richardson is a web designer, professional photographer, published author, mother and business developer based on Marine Parade Labrador 4215. In the past 7 years she has constructed more than 260 websites for other people and over 35 websites for herself, several of which earn an excellent passive income in advertising revenue.
After hearing too many times of people being ripped off with ridiculously priced website hosting packages and getting stuck by not being able to update their on websites, Elizabeth decided to share her knowledge and experience in these classes. Besides the useful information you will find included in our collection of over 50 articles, there is a special section dedicated to help people learn the best ways to build, update and manage their own websites.
She has also been responsible for the construction of –
- Tye Blyth Personal Trainer/Author
- 500 Confessions Bookshelf
- East Coast Australia Sailing Tours
- Strategic Intervention Information
- Gold Coast Australia Photo Galleries
- Fix Blocked Drains In Melbourne
- Lifegames Photo Gallery
- Buy Mineral Make-Up Online
- Get Rid Of Bad Habits – for good!
- The Appreciation Space
and many others …
At the end you will have a modern, fully functioning, professional looking website to be proud of, with further support available via email or phone directly with Elizabeth … all for the price of $250 per student. Discount for groups.
Phone 0459 675251 to find out more.